At La Peer Health Systems’ Joint Surgery Center of Excellence, we are proud to help our patients in the most comfortable and technologically sophisticated facilities in the field of medicine. Because having the most state-of-the-art technology is essential to providing high-quality patient services, the facilities at the Joint Surgery Center of Excellence recently underwent a complete multi-million dollar renovation.
Green Energy Initiatives at our Surgical Facilities
At the Joint Surgery Replacement Center of Excellence, our doctors are committed to leaving the world a better place for their children and grandchildren. As a result, we have created our surgical facilities as a GREEN SPACE.
Our green practice initiatives include:
- High efficiency lighting throughout the facility
- High recycled content in furniture, fabrics, ceiling tiles and cabinetry substrates
- FSC certified veneer wood
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) content and no added urea-formaldehyde in all materials (paint, adhesives and coatings)
- Zoned lighting for individual control
- Lots of locally made custom furniture
- All EnergyStar rated equipment
- Glass doors to transmit natural light to the interior space
Request your consultation today.
Call us at 888.318.2842 to schedule an appointment or:
Joint Surgery Center in the Media
Joint Surgery Center of Excellence
The Joint Surgery Center of Excellence is a world-class facility that offers a renowned team of orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians. We accept Aetna, Cigna, United and Health Net, but can also work with patients with no insurance or with other insurance providers. In addition to our outpatient surgery center, our surgeons can also perform your surgery at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
To find out if you are eligible for Cedars Sinai joint surgery, or to schedule your consultation at our state-of-the-art facility, contact us at (888) 318-2842 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to providing you with high-quality patient care.
Next, read about our humanitarian efforts.